Address: Torre del Castellano
50066 Località Leccio
Reggello - Firenze
P.Iva: 04809400486
Tel./Fax + 39 055 863300
+39 055 473308
Cell. +39 333 2015317

 (Sangiovese 90%, Canaiolo 10%)

This wine is a blend of the traditional chianti grapes; after the selection of the grapes of Sangiovese and Canaiolo, they arrive to the winery, the stalks are removed and the two kind of grapes are vinificated separatly in concrete tanks where the two fermentations take place. Than the 70% of the wine undergoes the refining process in the concrete tanks and the rest 30% consisting of Sangiovese grapes only, refines in barrels for four months. At this point the two varietyes are assembld and after a futher two months ripening in the concrete the bottling takes place.



For futher information(shiping, more about the wines ecc) send an E-mail to: